31 March RRB NTPC GK Questions Asked (English)
RRB NTPC 2016 Questions asked on 31 march 2016
As we all know that RRB NTPC Exam has started from 28-03-2016 and will be conducted in three shift daily from 28 march 2016 to 30 April 2016. We have already posted Questions of all the three shifts of 28-03-2016, 29-03-2016, 30-03-2016 in earlier post and same will be continued today on 31-03-2016. These questions are based on memory from the students who had appeared in this exam at respective shifts. Keep refreshing page for new questions update.
RRB NTPC 2016 CBT Question paper 31 march 2016 All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shit 3)
Evening shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC 31 March 2016: (3rd shift)
1. Tirumala Temple is the part of which moutain series?
a. sheyadri b. venkatadri c. aravali d. Nilgiri
2. Brihdeshwar temple is made of?
a.sand stone b. granite c. marble
3. PM born after Independence, IK gujaral, Narendra Modi, manmohan Singh, Rajiv Gandhi?
Ans- Narendra Modi
4. What is English IVY ?
Ans – Flower
5. What is Guru Shikhar ?
Ans – a peak in the Aravali range/Arbuda Mountains of Rajasthan
6. What is Mycology?
Ans- Study of fungi
&. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow” who had said?
Ans – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Life On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power” is an autobiography of?
Ans- Sharad Pawar
10. Who is Chanda Kochhar?
Ans – MD & CEO Of ICICI bank
12. Language spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka, commonly?
13. Who discovered pencillin?
Ans– Alexander Fleming
14. One question on involuntary muscles?
15. Indian village where people speak in Sanskrit ?
Ans – Mattur & Hosahalli, Karnatka
16. Who had written Bṛhatsaṃhitā?
Afternoon shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC 31 March 2016: (2nd shift)
1.Zika Virus caused by? Aedes mosquitoes
2.When Virat Kohli given Arjuna Award? 2013
3.Exobiology? deals with the search for extraterrestrial life
4.Person can see only nearbuy objects? Myopia
5.Prostate is a? Gland
6.Total columns in Excel in power of 2?
7.Bangladesh got its constitution on? November 4, 1972
8.Players in each side of volleyball? 6
9.Legislative powers vested with whom? Parliament of India
10.AC TO DC is converted by? Rectifier
11.Triratna is related to? Budhist
12.Grand slam is combination of? AUS Open, French Open, US open and Wimbeldon
13.Whichh of these is not book by Abdul kalam? My Country My Life
14.Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name? Columbia
15.Hirakud is located on bank of river? Mahanandi
16.In LAL -BAL -PAL, who are BAL AND LAL? Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
17.Which autority is elected on the basis of proportional representation? President
18.Kurukshtera is near to which city? Ambala
19.UNDP Focus on?
Morning shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC 31 March 2016: (1st shift)
1. If temp raises by about 5.4 to 8 degree F then this conditions is ______________
2. Rasthriya ektha diwas.. ______________
3. World heritage site by unesco in 1985 ______________
4. Who plays a key role in nalanda university ______________
5. Binladen was killed in which town of Pakistan ______________
6. Water droplets cause rainbow due to ______________
7. 1 rs and 2 rs coins are made of ______________
8. Nfc is based on ______________
9. Odd man out …… buland darwaza , gate way of india , agra fort ,jodha bhai palace
10. Odd man out…… malware, phishing , ransom ware , spam
11. Common thing among …. Boat , ship , submarine , yatch
12. Gandhiji mentor ______________
13. Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by ______________
14. Imo full form ______________
15. 1st lady cm of Indian state ______________
16. Crop insurance scheme ¬¬¬¬_____ pmfby______
17. Nustar – x ray is use to detect ______________
18. Webpages are written by ______________
19. Captcha is used for ______________
20. Young crocodile is ______________
21. Cricketer to hit 6 6’s in a over in t2o is ______________
22. Major tea producing state______________
23. Satellite service provider ______________
24. Asian games held in india______________
25. Nasa is located at ______________
26. Larynx is ______________ (voice box)
27. 2018 fifa world cup venue______________
28. Green highway policy is for ______________
29. 1st home minister of india______________
30. Rbi is authority of ______________
31. Most spread forest in india ______________
32. Dialysis is treatment for ______________
33. Who appoints governer______________
34. Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat is a principle used in ______________
35. 2014 common wealth badminton winner at glasgow______________
36. Kudankulam nuclear power plant ______________
37. Chandrayan-1 was launced in which year _________
RRB GK Question till Now, (English Version)
RRB GK Question till Now, (Hindi Version)
We'll add many more questions and other shifts questions, keep refreshing page for new updates, keep visiting and share this post to your friends.
31 March RRB NTPC GK Questions Asked (English) Reviewed by Admin on 12:27:00 PM Rating: