|Paramount SSC Online Test Series|
15th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked on Shift 2 (Memory Based)
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked on Shift II ( 15th January 2017)
GK Questions Asked on 15th January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Blood pressure is measured by?
- India's national flower
- world yoga day celebrated on
- pneumonia affected which body part
- sirius star is also known as
- subhash chandra bose birth year
- which of them not got bharat ratna (major dhyaan chand)
- full form MLC
- who choose rajya shabha member
- which of them also known as suicide cells
- mesothelioma cancer occured in which body part
- who discovered general anesthesia
- mendal is famous for?
- india's position in rio olympics
- ozone is found in which layer
- one question was on shiva triology books(who is writer)
Quantitative Aptitude Question
- value of cos3A (4cos^3A-3cosA)
- HCF of two numbers
- tan (3 pie)/6 value
- one speed related question(just convert km/hr to meter/second)
- time and work ( a doing a work in 10 days while in 20 days, they worked together for 5 days, then the remaining work)
1) Change it into passive voice
- "When did rohit return my bike ?"
- The painting was not painted by the famous painter.
2) Raining cats and dogs phrase meaning
1) Study of moon?
2) (odd one out)
- Kathak, kuchipudi, bihu, pongal
- 358, 240, 385, 853
- 143, 279, 286, 374
- 545:196 ::173: ?
Click Here to View 15 January 2017 Shift 1 Questions asked on SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 Exam
We'll Add more questions, keep visiting...
If you remember any questions kindly post it via comments.
Sharing is Caring
15th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked on Shift 2 (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 5:59:00 PM Rating: