|Paramount SSC Online Test Series|
RRB NTPC Post Preference (Revised) Order with Medical Fitness
RRB NTPC Post Preference (Revised) Order and Medical FitnessHello Readers,
As you all know that RRB has issued an Official Notice inviting Fresh Order of Preferences for various NTPC (Graduate) posts from candidates appeared in 2nd Stage Exam (CBT). We Team Qmaths received many messages regarding ideal post preference for the same. In this article we are sharing a post preference, please modify preference according to your choice and requirements, if any. Following is the image: Click on Image for HQ.
Click Here to Know Job profile of Various RRB NTPC Posts
FURTHER SELECTION PROCEDURE in RRB NTPC 03/2015
RRB NTPC Stage III (Additional)
For Posts of Cat No: 1,2,3 & 4
For post of Cat. No. 1,2,3 & 4 (CA, TA, ECRC & Goods Guards) Merit will be drawn on the marks obtained in Stage-2 CBT.
For Posts of Cat No: 5, 6, & 9 (Typing Test)
- For the posts of Cat No: 5, 6, & 9 (Sr.Clerk Cum Typist, JAA, Sr.Time Keeper) Typing Skill Test of qualifying nature (marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for making merit) shall be conducted.
- The number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for.
- The candidates should be able to type 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only with disabling editing tools and spell check facility.
- For skill test in Hindi, KrutiDev and Mangal font shall be made available for skill test on Personal Computer. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the typing skill test based on performance in CBT
- Exemption in Typing Skill Test may be extended to PWD candidates having disability of more than 40%. Such candidates are required to bring typing skill test exemption certificate to the Type Test centre issued by competent medical board as per annexure VIII of notification. (Format Given at Page bottom)
- For the posts of Cat. No. 7 & 8 (ASM, Traffic Assistant) Aptitude Test shall be conducted for which candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for.
- The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualifying in the aptitude test, with 70% weightage being given to the marks obtained in the CBT and 30% weightage being given to the marks obtained in aptitude test.
- Candidates called for Aptitude Test for the post of ASM & Traffic Assistant are required to bring Vision Certificate to Aptitude Test centre from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma as per annexure-IX of notification (Format Given at Page bottom), failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Aptitude Test.
Stage IV (Final Stage)
- Short listed candidates will be called for verification of original documents.
- In addition to number of vacancies 50% extra candidates shall be called for all the categories unless otherwise specified as standby candidates merely to avoid shortfall in empanelment.
- During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates,
- No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidate not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
MEDICAL FITNESS TEST:
Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post. Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway staff. The medical requirements against different medical standards for different categories are outlined below:
A-2: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
C-1: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
(i) Before indicating option(s) for categories in ONLINE Application, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the prescribed medical standards for that category/post.
(ii) Candidates qualifying in examinations for these posts but failing in prescribed medical examination(s) will not, under any circumstances, be considered for any alternative appointment.
(iii) Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed medical standards need not apply.
(iv)The above medical standards (Criteria) are indicative and not exhaustive and apply to candidates in general.
(v) For Ex-Servicemen different standards apply.
Format of Annexure IX
Format of Annexure VIII
Sharing is caring,
RRB NTPC Post Preference (Revised) Order with Medical Fitness Reviewed by Admin on 7:42:00 PM Rating: