17 January 2017 Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 on 17 January 2017 : All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3)
Paper Pattern:GK/GS : Approx 45-50 Questions
Maths : 40-45
Reasoning : 30-35
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 1) on 17-01-2017
- Climate change summit 2015 was held at?
- Gandhar art developed in which era?
- 12th ice sketing championship?
- Number of judges in SC according to act 2009(11)
- Messenger left from which solar station?
- Ajantha caves situated?
- 8th BRICS summit has held at?
- Carbon negative country declared?
- How many States and union territories have coast?
- Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog
- Bombela devi is associated with which Game
- Winner of 2015 pro wrestling league?
- Mast telescope installed at - Udaipur
- Messenger spacecraft launched in 2004 to which planet- Mercury.
- Semi luxury tourist train in Rajasthan that covers three major cities- Desert Circuit.
- Nanda devi in - Uttarakhand
- Anniversary of United nation in 2015-- 70 th.
- Ajanta cave rockcut paintings depicts- Buddhism
- No of judges in SC- ( 30+1) not 11 as mentioned in ur present link.
- Full form of GUI. Graphical User Interface
- Railways mascot? Bholu, the guard elephant
- Environment protection act was forced in which year?
- Gandhara art belongs to which regime?
- Radio communication in which layer of atmosphere?
- Who discovered electron?
- Question related to Buddha
- Question pertaining to Mughal Period.
- Laskhadweep is a group of how many islands?
- Who was awarded the title of Mr. India for 2016?
- Who painted the painting Bharat Mata?
- Surface tension, cohesive force related.
- When did Simon Commission first come to India?
- What is the name of the highest peak of South India?
- Nanda Devi peak is situated where?
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 2) on 17-01-2017
- Who is known as the flying Sikh? Milkha Singh
- Archery is the national sport of which nation? Bhutan
- Mission Raftaar is related to? Indian Railways; replacing diesel engines with electricity run engines.
- Captain of ICC World T20 team? Virat Kohli
- Nobel Prize for literature in 2015 was awarded to? Svetlana Alexievich
- Flora and fauna are? They refer to plants and animals, respectively.
- Question related to the properties of a mixture
- Which country was declared Malaria free in 2016 by WHO? Sri Lanka
- Full form of NITI Aayog. National Institution for Transforming India
- (Inexact)MS Excel is a _______
- Lala Lajpat Rai was from Dhudike
- Railway Act was passed in which year? 1989
- Gaurav Ghei is related to which sport? Golf
- Question related to electromagnetic properties
- Full form of FDI. Foreign direct investment
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 3) on 17-01-2017
- Who is the executive head of indian union....Prime minister or president???
- Troy of eastern fort
- Nobel in medicine in 2015
- Rrb chairman
- Which is the newest tiger reserve in India
- manikarnika nick name-Laxmibai
- ISRO chairman in 2015
- Daman Diu capital,
- Bio CNG station in Pune inaugurated by,
- slowest train in India
- VLSI full form
- Which book is written by Kalam sir
- Ashoka chakra in 2016
- Railway board chairman
- Whom did bhagat singh kill -Sandersan
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
17 January 2017 Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3) Reviewed by Admin on 8:46:00 PM Rating: