17 January 2017 Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3)
Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 on 17 January 2017 : All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3)
Paper Pattern:GK/GS : Approx 45-50 Questions
Maths : 40-45
Reasoning : 30-35
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 1) on 17-01-2017
- Climate change summit 2015 was held at?
- Gandhar art developed in which era?
- 12th ice sketing championship?
- Number of judges in SC according to act 2009(11)
- Messenger left from which solar station?
- Ajantha caves situated?
- 8th BRICS summit has held at?
- Carbon negative country declared?
- How many States and union territories have coast?
- Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog
- Bombela devi is associated with which Game
- Winner of 2015 pro wrestling league?
- Mast telescope installed at - Udaipur
- Messenger spacecraft launched in 2004 to which planet- Mercury.
- Semi luxury tourist train in Rajasthan that covers three major cities- Desert Circuit.
- Nanda devi in - Uttarakhand
- Anniversary of United nation in 2015-- 70 th.
- Ajanta cave rockcut paintings depicts- Buddhism
- No of judges in SC- ( 30+1) not 11 as mentioned in ur present link.
- Full form of GUI. Graphical User Interface
- Railways mascot? Bholu, the guard elephant
- Environment protection act was forced in which year?
- Gandhara art belongs to which regime?
- Radio communication in which layer of atmosphere?
- Who discovered electron?
- Question related to Buddha
- Question pertaining to Mughal Period.
- Laskhadweep is a group of how many islands?
- Who was awarded the title of Mr. India for 2016?
- Who painted the painting Bharat Mata?
- Surface tension, cohesive force related.
- When did Simon Commission first come to India?
- What is the name of the highest peak of South India?
- Nanda Devi peak is situated where?
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 2) on 17-01-2017
- Who is known as the flying Sikh? Milkha Singh
- Archery is the national sport of which nation? Bhutan
- Mission Raftaar is related to? Indian Railways; replacing diesel engines with electricity run engines.
- Captain of ICC World T20 team? Virat Kohli
- Nobel Prize for literature in 2015 was awarded to? Svetlana Alexievich
- Flora and fauna are? They refer to plants and animals, respectively.
- Question related to the properties of a mixture
- Which country was declared Malaria free in 2016 by WHO? Sri Lanka
- Full form of NITI Aayog. National Institution for Transforming India
- (Inexact)MS Excel is a _______
- Lala Lajpat Rai was from Dhudike
- Railway Act was passed in which year? 1989
- Gaurav Ghei is related to which sport? Golf
- Question related to electromagnetic properties
- Full form of FDI. Foreign direct investment
GK/GS Questions Asked on RRB NTPC MAINS 2016 (SHIFT 3) on 17-01-2017
- Who is the executive head of indian union....Prime minister or president???
- Troy of eastern fort
- Nobel in medicine in 2015
- Rrb chairman
- Which is the newest tiger reserve in India
- manikarnika nick name-Laxmibai
- ISRO chairman in 2015
- Daman Diu capital,
- Bio CNG station in Pune inaugurated by,
- slowest train in India
- VLSI full form
- Which book is written by Kalam sir
- Ashoka chakra in 2016
- Railway board chairman
- Whom did bhagat singh kill -Sandersan
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
17 January 2017 Questions asked on RRB NTPC Mains 2016 All Shifts (Shift 1 + Shift 2 + Shift 3) Reviewed by Admin on 8:46:00 PM Rating: