20th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) All Shifts
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 20th January 2017) All Shifts
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 20th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Question related to Haryana and its Lok Sabha seats.
- Kalinga War was fought in the year? 262 – 261 BC
- After the completion of which war was the UNO established? 2nd world war
- The highest award awarded to Mary Kom? Padma Bhushan
- (Choice based)What is a sugarcane? Grass, Herb, …
- Father of microbiology? Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek
- Who gave us the theory of evolution? Formulated by Charles Darwin
- Question related to acids?
- What happens to a body, in a lift, when the lift is going down with uniform acceleration?
- Where is the tomb of Iltutmish located?
- (Choice based) Haemoglobin mainly consists of? Options: CO2, SO2, NO2 or CO
- Alaknanda river flows through? Badrinath
- Jeev Milkha Singh is associated with which sport? Golf
- Who wrote Pakistan: the gathering storm? It’s a book by Benazir Bhutto
- If Resources are unlimited then what would be its effect on Scarcity and opportunity cost?
- One practical numerical type question from economics based on demand and supply equilibrium.
- Cot135 = ?
- A – B =-6; A2 + B2 =44; AB = ?
- Antonym of ‘Wary’
- Synonym of ‘Discern’
- Synonym of ‘Vivid’
- One word substitution: reparation
- Idiom and phrases: Necessity is the mother of invention
Second Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 20th January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Capital of Czech republic? Prague
- When was Shivaji Maharaj crowned? 1674
- Who built Taj Mahal? Shah Jahan
- Lowest melting point out of mercury, lead, iodine, ___
- Who started Ganesh festival? Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- In which year was NCP formed? 1999
- The type of unemployment in which one person moves to another location in search for a job?
- Question related to the temple in Khajuraho
- Question related to Hopman cup?
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Sin 300 = ?
- A+B = 89;A2+B2 = 8; AB = ?
- Related to cul-de-sac
- Antonym of ‘panacea’
- Meaning of ‘fly by the seat of one's pants’
Third Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 20th January 2017 (Shift 3)
- Babur was related to which dynasty? Timurid dynasty
- Hitler hailed from which country?
- If a torque on a body is zero, then what remains constant? Angular Momentum, Linear momentum or force.
- Newton’s 1st law of motion is also known as? Law of Inertia
- The Test of my Life, the book has been authored by? Nishant Jeet Arora, Sharda Ugra, and Yuvraj Singh
- Question related to Bandipur National Park.
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
Sharing is Caring...
20th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) All Shifts Reviewed by Admin on 1:08:00 AM Rating: