10 January SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based)
10th January 2017 SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based)
10th January 2017 SSC CHSL (10+2) Questions Asked (Memory based)
First Shift Questions
- Hind Swaraj or Indian Home Rule is a book written by Mohandas K. Gandhi in 1909
- Who played role of Gandhi in Oscar winning movie Gandhi? -Ben Kingsley
- Where is Ranthambore fort situated? -Rajasthan
- Dogri is the language of which state? -An Indo-Aryan language, chiefly in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, but also in northern Punjab, other parts of Jammu and Kashmir, and elsewhere
- What is the velocity of object at maximum height? -The Vertical velocity at maximum height is zero
- Fundamental duties have been borrowed from which country? Russia USSR
- Azadirachta indica is the scientific name for? -Neem
- Oscar winner actress for 2016 was? -Brie Larson for Room
- Which fundamental right cannot be suspended?- Right to Life and Personal Liberty
- If same force is applied on two diff body whose mass is diff, what will be same Acceleration, Velocity, Kinetic Energy, Momentum
- Chromite is the ore for metal Chromium
- Full form of PVC?
- Eldest Pandava Brother’s name?
- Oncogene leads to?
- Odd one out from the following: Shrub, herb, Tree, Root
- Given the coordinates of three points, find the centroid.
- Value of tan 150
- 2SinACosB = ?
- Find total surface area of hollow cylinder whose outer and inner radius is 7 n 6 cm and its height is 22 cm.
- A man sold a piece of land for Rs.51 lakh and bears some loss. If he had sold for Rs. 60 lakh profit would be 8 times the loss. Find the CP?
- At 12℅ rate of interest, difference of SI and CI is 72. Hence, find the principal sum.
- A does 75% work in 50 days after which B joins in and they both finish the rest of the work in 10 days. How many days will B take to do the work alone?
- Synonym for ‘Consolidate’ and ‘Inscription’
- Synonym of ‘Rip’.
- Synonym for Republic.
- Synonym of Consolidate and Inscription
- A Drop in a Bucket
- Change the voice: Has the car broken?
- Change the voice: Have the car stolen.
- Direct/Indirect question: The teacher said to the students, "Don't talk".
Second Shift Questions
- Who discovered bacteria? Van Leeuwenhoek
- Mohiniyattam dance belongs to which state? Kerala
- Oscar award for supporting actor in 2016? Mark Rylance
- Which planet is called the red planet? Mars
- Who is the author of Ignited Minds? A P J Abdul Kalam
- Medulla oblongata is the continuation of the spinal cord within the skull.
- Number of official languages in India. 22
- Location of Chandragiri fort? Chandragiri, Andhra Pradesh 517101
- Who was the father of PrithviRaj Chauhan? Someshwar Chauhan
- Turquoise is a mineral of hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium
- Son of Babur? Humayun, Kamran Mirza and Hindal Mirza
- 1st Indian woman who was awarded an Olympic medal? Sakshi Malik
- How many persons can be appointed by President in Rajya Sabha?
2, 10, 30, 68, ?
Tan 240 = ?
- Synonym of ‘Stash’.
- Antonym of ‘Mishmash’
- Synonym for Stagflation.
Third Shift Questions
- Son of babur?
- Earth rotates from?
- Which bill can not be passed by rajysabha?
- Instrument to measure earthquake
- Which gas can be felt by smell
- Kobe Bryant related to which game
- Aurobindo born in which year
- Function of catalyst in reaction - to increase the rate of reaction
- Award won by apj abdul kalam
- Full form of dns in network
- Which state maximum rainfall
- Prawn belong to which animal
- Deficiency vitamin c
- Who was the father of prithviraj chouhan.
- Money bill not passed by rajya sabha
- Pvc- polyvinyl chloride
- Panchtantra written by -vishnu narayan
- earth revolves around its own axis in which direction
- scurvy due to which vitamin deficiency - Vitamin C
- Who can remove president?
- where is ellora caves
- Which bill is passed only by loksabha
- Which festival is celebrated on full moon?
6, 9, 13.5, ?
- A piece of work done by P in 12 days while Q in 24 days if P &Q work together then in how many days 50% of the work is completed?
- Side of rhombus 10 and it's one diagonal is half the other then find area of rhombus
- Total surface area of sphere is given then find radius
- Value of cot 330
- Conjoin synonyms
- Antonyms of ancient
- Antonyms of analogue
- Idiom phrase hot potato
Sharing is Caring...
10 January SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based) Reviewed by Admin on 8:26:00 AM Rating: