10 January SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
10th January 2017 SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based)
10th January 2017 SSC CHSL (10+2) Questions Asked (Memory based)
First Shift Questions
- Hind Swaraj or Indian Home Rule is a book written by Mohandas K. Gandhi in 1909
- Who played role of Gandhi in Oscar winning movie Gandhi? -Ben Kingsley
- Where is Ranthambore fort situated? -Rajasthan
- Dogri is the language of which state? -An Indo-Aryan language, chiefly in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, but also in northern Punjab, other parts of Jammu and Kashmir, and elsewhere
- What is the velocity of object at maximum height? -The Vertical velocity at maximum height is zero
- Fundamental duties have been borrowed from which country? Russia USSR
- Azadirachta indica is the scientific name for? -Neem
- Oscar winner actress for 2016 was? -Brie Larson for Room
- Which fundamental right cannot be suspended?- Right to Life and Personal Liberty
- If same force is applied on two diff body whose mass is diff, what will be same Acceleration, Velocity, Kinetic Energy, Momentum
- Chromite is the ore for metal Chromium
- Full form of PVC?
- Eldest Pandava Brother’s name?
- Oncogene leads to?
- Odd one out from the following: Shrub, herb, Tree, Root
- Given the coordinates of three points, find the centroid.
- Value of tan 150
- 2SinACosB = ?
- Find total surface area of hollow cylinder whose outer and inner radius is 7 n 6 cm and its height is 22 cm.
- A man sold a piece of land for Rs.51 lakh and bears some loss. If he had sold for Rs. 60 lakh profit would be 8 times the loss. Find the CP?
- At 12℅ rate of interest, difference of SI and CI is 72. Hence, find the principal sum.
- A does 75% work in 50 days after which B joins in and they both finish the rest of the work in 10 days. How many days will B take to do the work alone?
- Synonym for ‘Consolidate’ and ‘Inscription’
- Synonym of ‘Rip’.
- Synonym for Republic.
- Synonym of Consolidate and Inscription
- A Drop in a Bucket
- Change the voice: Has the car broken?
- Change the voice: Have the car stolen.
- Direct/Indirect question: The teacher said to the students, "Don't talk".
Second Shift Questions
- Who discovered bacteria? Van Leeuwenhoek
- Mohiniyattam dance belongs to which state? Kerala
- Oscar award for supporting actor in 2016? Mark Rylance
- Which planet is called the red planet? Mars
- Who is the author of Ignited Minds? A P J Abdul Kalam
- Medulla oblongata is the continuation of the spinal cord within the skull.
- Number of official languages in India. 22
- Location of Chandragiri fort? Chandragiri, Andhra Pradesh 517101
- Who was the father of PrithviRaj Chauhan? Someshwar Chauhan
- Turquoise is a mineral of hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium
- Son of Babur? Humayun, Kamran Mirza and Hindal Mirza
- 1st Indian woman who was awarded an Olympic medal? Sakshi Malik
- How many persons can be appointed by President in Rajya Sabha?
2, 10, 30, 68, ?
Tan 240 = ?
- Synonym of ‘Stash’.
- Antonym of ‘Mishmash’
- Synonym for Stagflation.
Third Shift Questions
- Son of babur?
- Earth rotates from?
- Which bill can not be passed by rajysabha?
- Instrument to measure earthquake
- Which gas can be felt by smell
- Kobe Bryant related to which game
- Aurobindo born in which year
- Function of catalyst in reaction - to increase the rate of reaction
- Award won by apj abdul kalam
- Full form of dns in network
- Which state maximum rainfall
- Prawn belong to which animal
- Deficiency vitamin c
- Who was the father of prithviraj chouhan.
- Money bill not passed by rajya sabha
- Pvc- polyvinyl chloride
- Panchtantra written by -vishnu narayan
- earth revolves around its own axis in which direction
- scurvy due to which vitamin deficiency - Vitamin C
- Who can remove president?
- where is ellora caves
- Which bill is passed only by loksabha
- Which festival is celebrated on full moon?
6, 9, 13.5, ?
- A piece of work done by P in 12 days while Q in 24 days if P &Q work together then in how many days 50% of the work is completed?
- Side of rhombus 10 and it's one diagonal is half the other then find area of rhombus
- Total surface area of sphere is given then find radius
- Value of cot 330
- Conjoin synonyms
- Antonyms of ancient
- Antonyms of analogue
- Idiom phrase hot potato
Sharing is Caring...
10 January SSC CHSL Questions Asked (Memory based) Reviewed by Admin on 8:26:00 AM Rating: