ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 expected cutoff and paper analysis
Paper Analysis and expected cutoff of SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2:
Hello friends, SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 (Mains) was conducted on 30 November and 01 December 2016. There were about 1.49 lakh candidates have appeared for this exam. In this post we are providing a brief analysis of paper and expected cutoff for SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2.
- The pattern of question paper was same as earlier, but SSC has improved a lot in the level of questions asked in comparison to previous year question papers.
- Many Questions from Algebra, Trigonometry and Mensuration were tricky and time consuming.
- There were very less questions (Approx 15-20) which could be solved mentally (By Average Aspirants).
- We can say that this should ideally be the level of questions asked in SSC CGL Exam that will eliminate Rote Candidates from conceptual candidates.
- Overall 75+ attempt (150 Marks) with High accuracy is a decent attempt.
- This Year English will play a major role in Ranking of an aspirant.
- The level of questions asked in English paper was Moderate Level.
- Error Spotting were easy to Moderate level but answer were randomly placed (e.g. B is at 4 th Place) which may confuse some aspirants.
- Vocabulary played an important role as in One word Substitution, Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases (Without Sentence), Cloze test and Comprehension. (Some were new and most of them were Previous Questions)
- One Cloze test out of three was Tricky. Similarly 2 RC were Tricky.
- It is seen that many candidates ignored the level of English Questions and attempted Blindly (190+)
- Overall English Paper was Not Scoring and 170 + Attempt (or 140 Marks) will be considered a decent Score.
Expected Cut off Marks for SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2:
ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 expected cutoff and paper analysis Reviewed by Admin on 10:48:00 AM Rating: