SSC CGL 2016 tier 1 Questions asked on 01-09-16 (Morning)
Today (01 September 2016) was Day 6 and SSC Has conducted SSC CGL (2016) Exam. In this post we are sharing some of the questions asked in this exam.
1. Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator- Ammonia
2. Rio Summit is done for-
3. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion-Chlorofluorocarbons
4. Transistor is used for –amplify or switch electronic signals
5. Talikota war in which empire- Vijayanagara Empire
6.Largest island of world-Greenland
7. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion – Jain
8. Right to education through which amendment-86th
9.Who died while playing polo-Qutb-ud-din Aibak
10. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi-Gopal Krishna Gokhale
11.Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for- For International Understanding
12.Gas produced in bleaching powder- Chlorine Gas
13.Minimum natural disaster is caused by-
14. Unit of Noise?
#Error :- They absented themselves for two days
A. Were absented
B. Had absented
D. No error
1. Bone of Contention
2.To give oneself air
#The_passage based on –Stone age people who spent their time in weaving making stone
1. One who is out of flow
2. A stone throw
Vanity ka antonyms
1. Tan45=cot@, change @ into radian
2. A+b+c= 6 and ab+bc+ca=1, Then find ab(a+b) +bc(b+c) +ca(c+a) + 3abc
1. birds, Parrots, Bats.... ven diagram?
2. Herb.. Tree.. Shrub.. Flower (odd one)
Sharing is caring...
SSC CGL 2016 tier 1 Questions asked on 01-09-16 (Morning) Reviewed by Admin on 1:32:00 PM Rating: