Best Online Test Series for SSC CGL 2016 (Revised Pattern)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
From past few days we have been receiving a lot of queries regarding best online test series for SSC CGL 2016. As we all know SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) is one of the most sought after exam. Therefore, when it comes to online test series for the same, the aspirant needs nothing but the best.
Recently we have seen many SSC CGL online test series/coaching websites sprouting, hence, it should come as no surprise that there is great confusion among CGL aspirants when it comes to choosing between the best online test series websites.
With the exam going online this year, one of the most frequently asked questions is “Which online test series should I choose?”.
To help our readers, we searched on some top forums, and asked some of the serious aspirants which online test series in the market is best and based on their initial responses, Oliveboard appeared a name that was common to several responses. We decided to further do our own research. We did a thorough analysis of the site along with a few other SSC aspirants and made comparison based on several parameters. We tried it for a few hours and took a few tests.
Here are the reasons we recommend Oliveboard Online Test Series:-
1) Questions: The Questions provided in its online test were very similar to actual questions asked in SSC CGL exam updated to revised pattern and it's difficulty level is also very good.
2) No Fixed Time Schedule: All tests can be attempted by aspirants anytime at the comfort of home. There is no fixed time schedule during which you have to take the test nor do you have to attend any coaching institute to take up the test. You can attempt more than 1 test per day if you want to.
3) Immediate Percentile & Solutions: All India percentile (for every section) and explanatory solutions are available immediately after submitting each test. This helps you to determine your relative position among other CGL aspirants and there is no need to wait, the solutions with explanation is immediately available.
4) Smooth Glitch Free Interface: The site has almost no technical glitches and is one of the best sites when it comes to User Interface.
5) Price: 20 Tests of SSC CGL revised pattern costs Rs. 499 only which appears very good for the features and in comparison to other options which are more expensive.
6) All Oliveboard SSC CGL online tests can also be taken on their Android mobile app. We took a full test on mobile as well and found the experience even better than on desktop but its aspirants choice how the would like to take it.
The only con of the website is that the test appear to be available only in English currently and not available in Hindi for those who want to take tests in Hindi.
All in all, it is a very good option and quite economical for SSC CGL aspirants who are looking for best online test series. There is also a Free SSC CGL online mock test available for those who want to try and experience the same. (Must check, it's free)
Aspirants can take the Free SSC CGL Online Test of Oliveboard Here.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post to help others.
Best Online Test Series for SSC CGL 2016 (Revised Pattern) Reviewed by Admin on 1:15:00 PM Rating: