Facts Behind Tina Dabi's Overnight Success
Facts Behind Tina Dabi's Overnight (Not so) Success
We all know about the grand success of Tina Dabi in UPSC CSE 2015 exam. She is the the topper of UPSC 2015 exam that too in her very first attempt. But there is no such thing as overnight success. Tina is very hard working and sincere girl from the very beginning and she started her UPSC preparation very long back (Class 11). You can see her registration form in Rou's IAS Study Circle which is dated back to June 2011, which suggest although its her first attempt but she is preparing for long. You all may interpret this as there is no shortcuts to success. Only Hard work and your perspiration makes you successful. All the very best.
Everyone else trains just as hard as well and that there really is no such a thing as overnight success.
Twenty-two-year-old Tina Dabi from Delhi has topped the prestigious Civil Services Examination 2015, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Dabi's rank was followed by Jammu and Kashmir Athar Aamir-ul-Shafi Khan and Delhi’s Jasmeet Singh Sandhu, who secured the second and third rank respectively.
Here are five things to know about Tina Dabi:
1. Tina Dabi, political science student, graduated from Lady Shri Ram College in 2014. Dabi, who has always been a good student, with deep interest in politics, was also pronounced 'student of the year' during her graduation, as revealed by her father.
2. The topper has chosen Haryana as her preferred cadre. She said that she always wanted to work in a challenging state - one of the main reasons behind her choosing Haryana. Further, women and gender equality is an issue close to her heart, she revealed. Talking about Haryana, she said, "We all know the sex ratio of girl and boy child is quite less and that is why I would like to contribute my efforts for the empowerment of women there." Elaborating more on her choice of Haryana as preferred state to work in, she said women should be given more chance to work in administration.
3. She credits her mother and her alma mater - Lady Shri Ram College for her success and mainly for her ideas about women empowerment. She said that she was brought up and shaped with very strong values as a young girl and a woman.
4. Dabi comes from a family of engineers. Both her parents are Indian Engineering Service (IES) officers. Her mother however has taken voluntary retirement from the job. Tina happens to be the first in the family who joined civil services. Her younger sister looks forward to following in Tina's footsteps.
5. The 22-year-old calls herself a typical Delhi girl, whose hobbies include painting, with a penchant for Madhubani painting, reading and shopping.
Click Here to See List of Books Used by Tina Dabi during UPSC (IAS) Preparation
Click Here to see UPSC Topper Tina dabi Marksheet
Click Here to see UPSC Topper Tina dabi Answer sheet (VisionIAS)
Click Here to see UPSC Topper Tina dabi Preparation Strategy
Click Here to see facts behind Tina Dabi Overnight Success.
Click Here to see Tina Dabi's Educational Background and Toppers List
Click Here to see INdia's Youngest IAS Officer (An Autorikshaw Driver's son)
Click Here to see UPSC (IAS) CSE 2015 Cut-off Marks
Facts Behind Tina Dabi's Overnight Success Reviewed by Admin on 1:56:00 PM Rating: