LIC AAO 2016 Questions Asked on 12 march 2016 Morning + Evening Shift
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
LIC AAO 2016 Questions Asked on 12-03-2016 Morning + Evening Shift
In this post we are sharing the questions asked in morning and evening shift of LIC AAO 2016 exam which was held today on 12-march 2016. Candidates may also give us more questions through comments, if they have appeared on the said exam at morning shift. We'll also update this page with more questions. Keep visiting, Below is a list of few General Awareness questions asked in todays exam.
LIC AAO Evening Shift Questions (12 march 2016)
- Sardara Singh is related to which sport – Hockey
- Rabat is the capital of which country – Morocco
- Currency of Finland – Euro
- Name the latest book of Anuradha Roy which won 2016 DSC Prize for South Asian Literature – Sleeping on Jupiter
- Under Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna,Housing for all upto – 2022
- Machia Biological Park is located in which state – Rajasthan
- Angelique Kerber who won 2016 Australian Open is from which country – Germany
- Which film won the best picture award at Oscar 2016 – Spotlight
- Who is the author of the book titled “Fixed! Cash and Corruption in Cricket” – Shantanu Guha Ray
- Number of Tigers in India as per latest calculation – 2246
- World press freedom day – May 3
- Times person of the year – German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Gender park in which city – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Sport person of the year – Lalita Babar
- Chabar Port in which country – Iran
- Cyclone Winston came in – Fiji
- IBSA full form – India Brazil and South Africa
Sharing is caring, Please show your care by sharing.
LIC AAO 2016 Questions Asked on 12 march 2016 Morning + Evening Shift Reviewed by Admin on 1:19:00 PM Rating: