Time and Work
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
Basic Concept of Time and Work and short trick
1. M1D1W2 = M2D2W1 (M-man, D-Day, W-Work).
2. If A can do a piece of work in x days, then
A’s 1 day work = 1/x.
4. If A is X times as good a workman as B then:
Ratio of work done by A and B = X : 1
Ratio of time taken by A and B to ﬁnish a work = 1 : X.
- If A can do a piece of work in x days and B can do it in y days then A and B working together will do the same work in xy/(x+y) days.
- If A and B together can do a piece of work in Y days and A can do it in X days then B working alone will do the same work in xy/(x-y) days.
Time and Work Reviewed by Admin on 1:58:00 AM Rating: