|Paramount SSC Online Test Series|
Highlights of NCS Portal and clarification to common queries
Highlights of NCS Portal and clarification to common queriesDear Readers,
Team Qmaths understand that all SSC (CGL/CPO/CHSL etc) Candidates wants to know details about National Career Service (NCS) Portal of Ministry of Labour and Employment. In this post we will clear the same with proper references.
Highlights of NCS Portal
- NCS Portal by Ministry of Labour and Employment was started on 20-07-2015 by Hon'ble Prime Minister of India.
- This job portal will provide employment related services like job matching, Career counselling, vocational guidance, information on skill development courses, apprenticeship etc.
- According to DoPT O.M. dated 02.11.2016, all Govt. recruitment posting of vacancies is now Mandatory on the NCS portal.
- The Government (Central/local) Recruiting Agencies must report recruitment advertisements/notifications to NCS Portal in addition to reporting in Employment Exchange/News etc.
- Ministry of Labour and Employment vide their D.O. letter No. DGET-5/18/2015/-NCSP dated 23-12-2016 instructed all Govt. departments to register in NCS portal for posting their vacancies.
- It was further instructed that LOGO of NCS may be displayed in Vacancy section of respective websites.
- As on 23-06-2016, NCS has 3.6 crores registered job seekers and 80,000 vacancies.
- NCS will also establish 100 Model career Centers (MCCs), capacity building of employment officers and organizing job fairs.
- NCS has rich repository of 3500 occupations across 52 sectors.
- 1.5 lakh common service centers are partner on NCS.
Click here to Download this Circular from Official Website [DOWNLOAD LINK]
Displaying LOGO of NCS on SSC website is as per instructions in D.O. letter No. DGET-5/18/2015/-NCSP dated 23-12-2016 from Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Now lets answer some of common questions asked to us at INBOX: (Probable Answers)
1) Will SSC be Scraped and NCS will take its place?
QM: NO, SSC will keep working as it used to, but it will update vacancies and particulars to NCS portal.
2) Will SSC CGL 2017/CPO 2017 be conducted by NCS?
QM: NO, SSC will conduct these exams as it used to.
3) Will SSC CGL 2017 and SSC CPO 2017 Notification be Merged??
We have also filed an RTI for Clarification of The same (Snapshot below) Once we receive answers we'll Share it.
BOTTOM LIME: Keep Studying, and Avoid Rumors. Believe only on Official Notifications from official websites.
Sharing is Caring...
Highlights of NCS Portal and clarification to common queries Reviewed by Admin on 6:04:00 PM Rating: