List of Diseases caused by Virus, Bacteria, Protozoa and Worm in PDF
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
List of Diseases caused by Virus, Bacteria, Protozoa and Worm PDF
Diseases caused by Virus, Bacteria, Protozoa and Worm is a very important topic from the Biology part of the General Knowledge section. Approx 2 questions from this topic are asked from this topic in every exam. Thus, the post is very helpful for the upcoming SSC Exam and other competitive Exam.
Disease caused by Viruses:
- Chicken pox - It is caused by Varicella-zoster virus.
- Small Pox - It is caused by Variola virus.
- Common Cold -It is caused by Rhinovirus.
- AIDS (Acquired Immunono Deficiency Syndrome) - It is caused by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Measles -It is caused by Measles virus.
- Mumps -It is caused by Mumps virus.
- Rabies - It is caused by Rabies virus (Rhabdoviridae family).
- Dengue fever -It is caused by Dengue virus.
- Viral encephalitis - It is an inflammation of the brain. It is caused by rabies virus, Herpes simplex, polio virus, measles virus, and JC virus.
Disease caused by Bacteria:
- Whooping Cough - It is caused by a bacterium called Borde tella pertussis.
- Diphtheria - It is caused by Coryne bacterium diphtheriae.
- Cholera - It is caused by Vibrio cholerae.
- Leprosy - It is caused by Mycobacterium leprae.
- Pneumonia- It is caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Tetanus - It is caused by Clostridium tetani.
- Typhoid - It is caused by Salmonella typhi.
- Tuberculosis - It is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Plague - It is caused by Yersinia pestis.
Disease Caused by Protozoans:
- Malaria It is spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. The Plasmodium parasite that causes malaria is neither a virus nor a bacteria
- Amoebic dysentery: It is caused by Entamoebahistolytica.
- Sleeping sickness: It is caused by Trypanosomabrucei.
- Kala azar It is caused by Leishmaniadonovani.
Disease Caused by Worms
- Tapeworm: They are intestinal parasites. It cannot live on its own. It survives within the intestine of an animal including human.
- Filariasis: It is caused by thread.
- Pinworm: It is caused by small, thin, white roundworm called Enterobiusvermicularis.
Click Here to Download this in PDF Format
Sharing is caring...
List of Diseases caused by Virus, Bacteria, Protozoa and Worm in PDF Reviewed by Admin on 2:52:00 PM Rating: