31st January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based)
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 31st January 2017)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 31st January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Formula of ammonia? NH3
- Who has written the book titled, ‘Daughter of the East’? Benazir Bhutto
- Where is Keoladeo National Park situated? Rajasthan
- What is the SI unit for measuring capacitance? Farad
- (Choice based) Polio is caused by: Bacteria, virus, mosquito.
- (Choice Based) Economic problems deal with?
- Minimum age for a Rajya Sabha member to become a PM is?
- National film award for best actor in 2015 was awarded to Amitabh Bachchan.
- Noodles were invented by which country? China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea
- Question related to Nathu La pass.
- (Choice Based) Which among the following has the lowest boiling point? Tin, Sodium, Oxygen
- International Premier Tennis League has been founded.by? Mahesh Bhupathi
- Partition of Bengal in 1905 was done by? Lord Curzon
- Question related to optical lenses.
- Question related to the compound responsible for depletion of the ozone layer.
- Capital of Italy is? Rome
- How many parliament sessions are conducted in India? Three
- -Tan 5pi/3 = ?
- CosACotA/(1 - sinA) = ?
- sin(A/2) = 2sin(A/4)(cosA/4)
Second Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 31st January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Related to Battle of Delhi
- Palace of illusion book author by- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- related to Boundary of West bengal
- Baji rao 2 belong to which dynasty - Peshwa dynasty
- aluminium nitrate formula- Al(NO3)3
- Kadai darvaja construction started by
- When was bar code invented?
- Which microorganism is responsible for Polio-
- Who is the first Indian to travel in space
- Which is known as china's sad?
- What is the oldest national park in Maharastra
- Cos^3x = ?
- 2 year difference of C.I & S.I Questions
Third Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 31st January 2017 (Shift 3)
- S.I. unit of heat Capacity??
- Abhinav bindra is player of which game
- first INDIAN to won Oscar award
- Where is iron pillar
- Point elasticity problem..
- Who authored the namesake - jhumpa lahiri
- Largest national park
- Protiens made up of - Amino Acid
- hottest planet
- Gandhi nagar is capital of?
- Who established sabarmati ashram.. GANDHI JI
- Cheraw dance is from which state
- Pollutant for ozone layer ???
- Tan (-7pi/4)
English Language and Comprehension:
- Perplexity synonyms
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
31st January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 9:39:00 AM Rating: