30th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based)
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 30th January 2017)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 30th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- India's First Garden-Tomb: Humayun's Tomb
- Where is bile secreted?- Liver
- Anjum Chopra related with Cricket
- Scientific name of Babool- Vachellia nilotica
- Chemical formula of Ammonium Chloride-NH4Cl
- Related to Lowest melting point (repeated)
- Full form of TCP- Transmission Control Protocol ( repeated)
- Founder of internet protocol- Robert E. Kahn
- 1975 emergency by article
- Author of. Book 'life of pi'- Yann Martel
- Indravati Tiger Reserves - Chhattisgarh
- Group of Maps id Called - Atlas
- Languages which is not South Indian? - Maithili
- Find value of p if x-3x+x+x=10+16+10+p
- A can eat 15 ladu in 30 days A and B can eat 30 ladu in 90 days in 10 days how many Laddu will be eaten by alone A?
- find value of SinA/1+COSA
- If circumference of base of a cylinder is 44cm and volume is 2310 cm cube find total surface area of cylinder?
- (Tan x )^3= ?
Second Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 30th January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Who invented the LED
- Anjum chopra is related to which game
- Udit Narayana got which award? Padam Shri
- Ashoka was from which dynasty
- One Question on demand curve?
- New Zealand capital?
- Article 31a refers to -
- How many parts in Indian Constitution
- Questions on Cholera
- Who found the value of G ( gravitational constant)
- Bondig in water
- Questions on Anaerobic respiration
- Tan square A+Cot squareA+2=x. find x
- Tan (A-B) formula
- A/b=5/8 then find a+b/a-b
- If radius of a hemisphere is 14 find its volume
- 2 yr ci and 3 yr. Ci given..find rate%
- Police and thief Question on relative speed
Third Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 30th January 2017 (Shift 3)
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
30th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 3:07:00 PM Rating: