29th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 29th January 2017)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 29th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Question on Article 221Article 221
- Sabrimala is located in which tiger reserve?
- Kidney filters how many litres of blood daily?
- Seol is the capital of which country ? - South Korea
- SI unit of Torque?
- Laser was invented by?
- Akhbar gave the tile of "Miya" to whom? -
Second Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 29th January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Earth position from sun with respect to distance -
- No of chromosomes found in Humans
- Snooker winner in 2016
- Chemical formula of Ammonia
- First postage stamp was used by
- FULLERENE was discovered by
- INDIAN constitution was first published at
- GYANESHWARI contains description of (upnishad, gita, veda...)
- One qiestions on Article 228
- Guga novmi is Festival of which state
- Author of "I too had a love story".
- Cardiology classification - heart
- one question on which of the following is not a halogen gas.
- Which city is at the bank of river Godavari - Nasik
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 4 18 48? 180
- Use Venn diagram : Key board, mouse, input device, output device, computer
- Walk 10 m south east, then turn 90° anticlockwise and walk 10 m, then turn 90° clockwise and walk 10 m. Which direction is he now
- Average is 506 and c is double of b and b is double of a so find difference between a and c
- A works double than b . if a competes a work in 27 days, then how many days will it take to complete the work when both work together.
- Find Tan 7π/4
English Language and Comprehension:
- Birds of feather flock together - Idiom
- Begger should not be choosers - Idiom
- Cloze Test: Widespread liberalisation of the economic policy regime was long overdue in 1991, and has played a positive role since, but its impact has run its course and the policy has recognisable limits. Liberalisation cannot address all aspects of the man-made environment and now climate change threatens to change everything forever. We do not have another quarter century to deal with these imperatives
Third Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 29th January 2017 (Shift 3)
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
29th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 6:07:00 PM Rating: