25th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked in all shifts(Memory Based)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 25th January 2017) All Shifts (1+2+3)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 25th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Question related to Article 124A.
- When did the Battle of Haldighati take place? June 1576
- Who holds the record for hitting the maximum number of centuries in test cricket?
- Magnetic flux density unit is? Tesla
- Vascular bundles are present in?
- Scientific name of a lizard is? Lacertilia
- Who invented Aspirin? Felix Hoffmann
- Demand decreases from 750 to 650, then price increases from 15 to 20. Find elasticity.
- Gulzar received the Academy award for his work in Slumdog Millionaire for which category? Best Original Song
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Venn Diagram of Society, Friend and Enemy
- Cot 4pi/3 = ?
- (7-15x)-(6x-7)=14 ..find value of X
- (Inexact)Find relative rate of 22% for 1year (half yearly)
- cot2A - cos2A = ?
- Synonym/Antonym of ‘privy’
- Meaning of ‘to bend over backwards’
Second Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 25th January 2017 (Shift 2)
- Under whose kingdom was the time period labelled as Golden Age? Gupta
- Who was the first king of Chola dynasty?
- Author of Shiva trilogy is? Amish Tripathi
- Next south Asian games will be hosted by
- VOIP full form is? Voice over Internet Protocol
- Full form of NCP?
- Enzyme lipase is present where in the body? Pancreas
- UPA was formed in which year? 2004
- Formula for ammonium oxalate? C2H8N2O4
- Which of the following country has the highest population density? India, China, Philippines, UK
- Which of the following is both living and non-living organism? Fungus, bacteria, virus, etc.
- (Inexact)Question based on a physics theoretical law.
- Who established Pala dynasty?
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Arctic circle, Antarctic circle, tropic of cancer, tropic of Capricorn, ___?___
- tan4A + tan2A = ?
- Average of 3 numbers is given as 72.If the 1st number is 2/7th part of the Sum of the remaining 2 numbers, then what is the first number?
- Cosec135 = ?
- A can do a work in 18 days. If he works for 9days, then how much fraction of the work is still left?
- A + B = 10; AB = 24; A3 + B3 = ?
- Meaning of ‘Apple of the eye’
Third Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 25th January 2017 (Shift 3)
- Chandragupta 322 to 298 belonged to which dynasty - maurya vansh
- What is full name of Sachin Tendulkar?
- Who is Deepa Mehta
- One question related to Myopia
- Who wis the author of book the lowland-
- Total no. of articles in Constitution 395
- Plants having flower is called? Gymnosperm, Angiosperm, Bryophtes, Pteridophyte
- Full form of ABM
- position of venus in term of size in solar system?
- First man who calculated the radius of earth
- Where is kanha national park??
- Who invented electric stove?
- The oscar nominated movie water was nominated for which category
- Covalent bond is also know as
- Which of the followings are Green house gases? (options were given)
- In a rectangle,Slope of AD side 1/3 then slope of AB side
- CosecA/cotA = SecA
- (x+y)=-7, (x-y)=13,then (x^2-y^2)=?
- Mother can do 20 cakes in 4 hours, Mother n dadi can make 60 in 10 hours, Then in how many cakes dadi can make alone in 30 hours???
- Antagonist antonym
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
25th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked in all shifts(Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 2:26:00 AM Rating: