24th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 24th January 2017)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 24th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Shimla is the capital of? Himachal Pradesh
- Author of Midnight children is? Salman Rushdie
- Full form of TCP. Transmission Control Protocol
- Where does Ganga Sagar Mela take place?
- Who invented Water turbine?
- Where is Kanchanjunga situated?
- Denmark’s capital is?
- Where is the Dandell wildlife Sanctuary?
- A and Z are two goods and complementary if the price of Z increases what would happen?
- Santosh trophy is awarded for?
- BSP full form
- Study of cells is known as?
- Bahudur shah belongs to which dynasty
- Urea chemical formula?
- Rajya Sabha seats in TamilNadu
- Santosh trophy is related to
- Cot 330
- A can do a work in 45 days. B is 50% more efficient than A. How many days will they both take together?
- Cot 11pi/6
- Slope was given 4/3 and intercepts (-7,2) find line equation?
- Third proportion of 12 and 48 is?
- Convert 0.363636 into fraction ?
- One triange is given ABC AD is perpendicular to BC and AD =8, BC = 16 find angle of CAB ?
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Hockey:stick ::cricket:?
- 6:23 :: 43: ?
- Venn Diagram: women, trainer and pilot?
- A person initially facing west and turns 45° clockwise and again turns to 180° anticlockwise Find in which direction he will be when he turns 90° to his right ?
- If 4 september 2008 was Tuesday then what will be 9 october 2008:
English Language and comprehension:
- One word for a formal agreement between individuals or parties
- Meaning of to wring
- Synonyms of Ascetic and Antithesis
- Back to square one
- Meaning of the idiom, back seat driver
- Repatriation antonym is?
Second Shift Questions
- Full form of HTTP. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- Question related to Sheesh Mahal.
- Scientific name of the rodent is? Rodentia
- Which pigment is not present in non-green plants? Chllorophyll
- Who won Australian Grand Prix 2016?
- Bhalchandra Nemade received a Jnanpith award for his work in the language of?
- Who is the father of biology?
- Question based on the concept of interference in Physics
- Question based on Montreal Protocol.
- Questions were asked from the topics of:
- Rajya sabha
- Tiger reserve
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 5 10 30 120 ??
- Cosec240 = ?
- (1+ cosA)/(1-cosA) = ?
- Synonym of ‘meadow’
- Synonym of ‘intrigant’
- Meaning of the phrase, ‘cost an arm and a leg’
- Cloze test related to internet companies
Third Shift Questions
- Narendra Modi is the 14th prime minister of India
- World Wide Web was invented by Sir Tim Berners Lee
- Where is Dewan-e-khas located?
- Cell was discovered by whom? Robert Hooke
- Aurangzeb was the son of Shah Jahan
- Ozone layer is present in which atmospheric layer?
- Name of the scientist who proposed cell theory? Schwann, Schwann and Virchow
- Who is author of the book 'Walking With Lions : Tales From A Diplomatic Past'? A book by Natwar Singh
- Who won the 2016 men's singles Wimbledon championship?
- Who was the 1st speaker of Lok Sabha?
- Which vitamin deficiency causes Night Blindness?
- Alkenes were earlier known as ______
- Organisms that use light to prepare food are known as ______
- A language used to control the tasks of the computer itself, such as starting other programs, is?
- Panaji is the capital city of Goa.
- (choice based)Which will not be traded in a Commodity Market? Currency, silver, crude oil, gold
- ________ decreases the rate of setting of cement?
- Munda is the folk dance of which state?
- The winner of 1st Indian Super League Football?
- Macro Economics deals with?
- Weight of a body can be given by the formula: W = mg; W = ms; W = mv; W = mf
- The flower with the world's largest bloom is ______?
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
Sharing is Caring...
24th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 9:32:00 PM Rating: