22nd January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based)
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked ( 22nd January 2017)
First Shift QuestionsGK Questions Asked on 22nd January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Who discovered Pluto? Clyde Tombaugh
- Who authored the book, 2 states? Chetan Bhagat
- Telugu is the official language of Andhra Pradesh
- Sundarbans in which state? West Bengal
- (Choice Based) Sorted according to size, the number which Mars will get is?
- Sheep's scientific name? Ovis aries
- Newton’s law of force
- (Inexact)Barium to get as a noble gas configuration, should lose how many electrons?
- Highest award awarded to Saina Nehwal? Padma Shri
- Which empire is known as Golden age? Gupta empire
- Which types of glasses are used in spectacles?
- Urine's yellow colour is due to?
- No. of Lok Shaba seats in Gujarat? 26
- Which planet is the coldest?
- Jahangir was related to which dynasty?
- To which sport is Geet Sethi related? Billiards
- Name of atomic bombs that were dropped over Japan? Little Boy and Fat Man
- Rajasthan Lok Sabha seats are? 25
- Circumference of earth is nearly? 40,075 km
- Father of computer is? Charles Babbage
- Ajanta cave is related to which religion? Buddhism
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
English Language and Comprehension:
- Antonym of abdicate
- Synonym of ‘Accolade’
- Meaning of ‘You can say this again’
- One word substitute for work started forcefully and fastly
- Find the speed in meter per second if one covers 252 km in 2.5hrs.
- An article costs Rs. 300, a person gets 24% discount when he buys 2 article and 38% when he buys 5 articles, find the effective Rate of discount if he buys 7 article.
- If a line having point (5,a) and (4,3) is perpendicular to x-6y=8, find the value of a?
- Sin330 = ?
- SinA/1+cosA =?
Second Shift Questions
- Brendon McCullum is which team’s cricketer? New Zealand
- Capital of Austria is Vienna
- Chandragupta Maurya birth 340 BC
- Anti-biotics were invented by Sir Alexander Fleming
- The Three Musketeers was written by Alexandre Dumas
- Jahangir Belongs to which Dynasty?
- First female justice of High Court? Leila Seth
- Who said that it’s the earth that revolves around the sun? Copernicus
- Chemical formula of methanol? CH3OH
- Path of projectile motion looks like a parabola.
- Gaur dance related which state?
- (Inexact) Question related to ferns in plants.
- Bahujan samaj party was established in? 1984
- Taj Mahal: Agra:: Purana Qila:?
- Odd one out- BSF, Indian air force, CISF, ITBP
- (Inexact)(sec a/sec^2 - 1)+(sec a/sec^2 +1)
- (Inexact)Cot2A= X; find x.
- Find the slope of (3,4) and (7,6)?
- On selling 21 Nike shoes a man gains equals to SP of 5 Nike shoes. Find gain percent
- Provision antonym
- An elephant in the room idiom means what?
- Synonym of Redemption
- Antonym of SORTIE
Third Shift Questions
- Who is the author of book My Truth -
- Gidda dance is related to which state -
- Shiva thapa is related which sport - Boxing
- What is chemical formula of acetic acid - CH3COOH
- What is capital of UAE
- Value of g decreases -with increase in height
- One question from gdp
- what is the full form of ATM
- Indian first woman who received first noble prize
- Who is chief of NITI Aayog
- Who is chief of Rajyasabha
- Which country is attached with border of bangla desh
- What is the functional unit of Kidney -
- who used gorrilla style combat : Shivaji Maharaj
- Who was commander in chief of Akhbar
- who invented universal standard time -Sandford Fleming
- what is the position of planet Neptune with respect to Size:
1. if sec 300=x , find x ,
2. if radius of a circle is increased by 30% , find increase in area ,
3. in a triangle if median AD=7 , Bc=14 , find angle A
3-All good things come to an end - -idiom
If you remember any questions please share it via comments.
Sharing is Caring...
22nd January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 12:51:00 PM Rating: