16th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked on Shift 1 (Memory Based)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 Questions Asked on Shift I ( 16th January 2017)
GK Questions Asked on 16th January 2017 (Shift 1)
- Mahatma Gandhi was born on which year 1569
- Who was awarded the Bharat Ratna on his 100th birthday? Dr. Dhondo Keshav Karve
- When was the national anthem sung for the very first time? 27 December 1911
- Who won the national snooker championship for 2016? Aditya Mehta
- In which year was Jahangir born? 1569
- Who invented logarithms-John Napier
- Vehicles exhaust which poisoneous gas-> Hydrocarbons
- Largest Union Territory in india
- Benzene discovered by
- Who built gateway of India.. British
- Chlorophyll occurs in wich part of the plant
- Jahangir was born on which year 1569
- Antonym of ‘Abominable’
- Antonym of ‘Flog’
- Synonym of ‘Aground’
We'll Add more questions, keep visiting...
If you remember any questions kindly post it via comments.
Sharing is Caring
16th January SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-1 Questions Asked on Shift 1 (Memory Based) Reviewed by Admin on 4:35:00 PM Rating: