Job Profile of SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Job Profile
DESIGNATION AND INDICATIVE LIST OF DUTIES
(Erstwhile Group 'D' posts of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc)
New suggested designation: MULTI-TASKING STAFF
The duties would broadly include: (Work Nature)
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Sectionl Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sectionl Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
- Work related to his IT1 qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving licence.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
NOTE: The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Ministries/ Departments may add to the list, duties of similar nature ordinarily performed by officials at this level.
This Job Profile of MTS is according to DoPT O.M. No.AB-140171612009-Estt (RR) dated the 30th April 2010
Click Here for SSC MTS 2016-17 Official Notification
Sharing is Caring...
Job Profile of SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Reviewed by Admin on 9:09:00 AM Rating: