SSC CGL 2016 tier 1 Questions asked on 02-September-16 (Afternoon)
Today (02 September 2016) was Day 7 and SSC Has conducted SSC CGL (2016) Exam. In this post we are sharing some of the GK Questions asked in this exam. Thanks to Gaurav Madan for Sharing this with qmaths.
1. Who is known as frontier Gandhi-Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
2. Paper publish by Gandhi in Africa -The Indian Opinion
3.Smell of iodex balm is due to-
4. Group of interconnected islands-Archipelago
5. Why treaty of Purandhar was signed-
7.Where is sun temple-Konark, Odisha
8.Vinegar is known as- garrlous Acetic acid
9.Temple name which is damaged by fire in kerala-Paravur temple at Kollam
10.Which of the following games is included in rio Olympics after many years- golf
11.White elephants are found in- Thailand
12. Yoga day- 21 june
13. Match the following ques regarding harrapa ,mohenjadaro, Kalibangan
14 one Reasoning section ques.
Peacock:India :: bear:?
Ans - russia
15. Moving train attracts person standing on platform due to?
Sharing is caring...
SSC CGL 2016 tier 1 Questions asked on 02-September-16 (Afternoon) Reviewed by Admin on 8:11:00 PM Rating: