LIC AAO 05 March 2016 evening+morning General Awareness Questions
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
LIC AAO 2016 General Awareness + Computer awareness Questions asked on 05.03.2016 (5 march 2016)
Hello friends, Lic AAO exams has been started and today on 05/03/2016 it has conducted its first shift test successfully. Below is some of the questions asked in morning shift and evening shift of this exam. We'll update this page with more questions and also with computer awareness of evening shift paper.
LIC AAO GENERAL Awareness Morning Shift Questions (05.03.2016)
1. UDAY scheme for – Power
2. Mahamaham mahotsav celebrated in – TamilNadu
3. Austria currency – Euro
4. Copenhagen capital of – Denmark
5. Gorumara national park – West Bengal
6. Women cricket world cup 2016 – India
7. BCCI Polly umer player of d year – Virat Kohli
8. Rajmani died recently was – Music Composer
9. 2016 international year of – Pulses
10. 12th south asian game venue – India – Guwahati and Shillong
11. 25th April – World Malaria Day
12. White tiger book written by – Arvind Adiga
13. Brics 2016 – New Delhi, India
14. Lamitye 2016 exercise btw – India and Seychelles
15. Brisbane tennis winner..Novak Djokovic (Mens) & Angelique kerber (Womens)
16. Malaria eliminate in year? – 2030
17. Guru govind sahab power plant – Punjab
18. In which state 10 billion LED plant will open –
19. Which company will open power plant in odisa? – Adani Group
20. Nepal PM – Susheel Koirala
21. Japan desk open by – SBI
1. What is the currency of Finland? - Euro
2. City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) inked 11 MoUs worth ----- for the development of NAINA projects, including Khalapur Smart City, during the just concluded Make In India Week. - Rs 30,000 crore
3. In which state Orange Festival is celebrated? - Manipur
4. The next South Asian Games will be held in -----. - Kathmandu, Nepal.
5. What is the capital of Cuba? - Havana
6. The 11th edition of the G20 summit will be hosted by ------. - China in Hangzhou.
7. Adani Power is planning to set up 1,600 MW thermal power plant in ---- with an envisaged investment of around Rs 10,000 crore. - Jharkhand
8. Rajaji National Park is an Indian national park & Tiger Reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas, located in ------. - Uttarakhand
9. Who have been recorded their 40th successive win when they captured the St Petersburg women's doubles title? - Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
10. Slogan of Bandhan Bank Ltd. is -----. - "Aapka Bhala, Sabki Bhalai"
11. --------------, Kiran Rao's Paani Foundation announces 'Satyamev Jayate Water Cup'. - Aamir Khan
12. World Autism Awareness Day is a nationally observed day on the ----- every year. - 2nd of April
13. Who is the runner up of Men's singles title of Brisbane International 2016? - Roger Federer
LIC AAO 05 March 2016 evening+morning General Awareness Questions Reviewed by Admin on 1:57:00 PM Rating: