Step by Step guide to ssc cgl 2016 registration (with post preference)
Note: To Get www.qmaths.in instant updates in Mobile/Desktop, Subscribe to our Notification by Clicking the Red Bell Button at Lower Right Side of your screen. (For Google Chrome and Mozilla browser only).
How to fill the form for SSC CGL 2016 Exam? what preferences should we choose? A step by step guide on SSC CGL 2016 Registration (With Pictorial Illustration):
- Application forms can be submitted through online mode only
- The filling of online application contains two parts : Part I Registration & Part II Registration
- On-line application facility will be available from 13.02.2016 to 10.03.2016 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and up to 14.03.2016 (5:00 PM) for Part - II Registration.
- Only one online application is to be submitted by the candidates. In case of multiple online application, the last application for which part-I and part-II registrations have been completed will be accepted.
- Fee: Rupees One Hundred only (Rs. 100): Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
FAQ 1) Is Aadhar Card Mandatory in SSC CGL 2016 registration?
FAQ 1) Is Aadhar Card Mandatory in SSC CGL 2016 registration?
Ans.: No, Its not mandatory.
FAQ 2) What is the Best Post Preference for SSC CGL 2016?
Ans.: SSC CGl 2016 post preference has been included in this post, read further for answer to this question.
FAQ 3) I am just Graduate, can I apply for Assistant Audit Officer?
Ans.: Yes, As per official Notification, EQ (Essential Qualification) is graduation. Though SSC has also mentioned DQ, but EQ is the only vital criterion to be considered.
FAQ 4) I cannot fill the form, error says "Please Use Valid Preferencesss for Posts only"?
Ans.: There is some Glitch in Webform, Wait for a couple of days it will be rectified. (Its rectified now and working perfect)
FAQ 5) I am a Final year/appearing student, Can i apply for SSC CGL 2016"?
Ans.: Yes, If your final result/marksheet is declared before 01.08.2016 you are eligible.
Go to SSC official website for Registration
Click on Online form => Click Here.
- An application form will appear and you need to fill all the coulmns very carefully.
- You will have to fill basic information (your name, father's & mother's name, Date of Birth, gender, nationality, category, Aadhar No., Other quotas and Postal address etc).
- Fill the form very carefully and take time, and recheck all the particulars and then click on Continue Button.
- A snapshot picture of sample application form is given below for your quick reference.
- This is the most important part
- The first thing is to fill the post preference.
- Although post preference is individual and may be different for different persons, we provide you a quick glance at ideal post prefernce based on Promotion, salary and future prodpects.
- Detailed information about each post and their promotion salary and job profile is given on seperate post. (Click Here to see that article)
Essential Qualifications as on 1st August, 2016:
i) Assistant Audit Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
iii) Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
iv) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Ideal Post Preference for ssc cgl 2016 is given below:
Fill the form of SSC as per your choice of post preference. (just enter post code on blanks given)
- After post prefernence fill all the other details like your highest education qualifications and past work experience.
- If marks are not available, equivalent marks (upto last semester marks) may be filled or marks column may be left blank.
- In work experience coloumn "To" must be ended with todays date (Date of application form filling), if you are still working.
- After filling these details click on Continue button.
- You will get details of your application as shown below, go through it carefully and check your particulars are correct or not.
- if you want to make any changes click on update button, other wise enter captcha and click on "I agree". (Read the declaration first).
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
- On Clicking I agree button Registration id will be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page, you will need your registration id and date of birth for part II registration.
- This complete your part 1 registration.
- A snap shot of this details is given below for your reference.
Step IV (Part II registration)
- The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration.
- Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.
- On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
- Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
(Payment of fees):
- The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee (Rs 100/-) only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. (Any bank credit/debit card will be accepted)
- Challan form will be generated on-line.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration.
- Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I.
Uploading Scanned Photographs and Signatures: (Instructions)
- Upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- After that Upload your scanned signature in JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height 12.
Final Auto Step (Email Confirmation):
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration.
- Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
Sharing is Caring, Please Share this post to help Others.
Disclaimer: This post is prepared to help SSC CGL Aspirants in their Registration For SSC CGL 2016 Exam with due care, but individual choice are most important, use it accordigly.
Step by Step guide to ssc cgl 2016 registration (with post preference) Reviewed by Admin on 12:42:00 AM Rating: