clarification regarding latest ssc corrigendum notification
Clarification regarding latest ssc corrigendum notificationFew Points to be noted:
- This is not at all related to SSC CGL, CHSL, Delhi police etc.
- SSC WR ADvt no. WR/01/2015 was for recruitment of various special posts (Court Master, Library and Information Assistant, Speech Therapist, Technical Superintendent-Weaving, Textile Designer etc. )
- For these posts some essential qualifations were required in addition to normal graduation.
- Regarding SSC CGL, Probable Pattern of exam is same (No interview), but wait for official notification.
- Below is the exact notice regarding WR/01/2015.
CORRIGENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT NO. WR/01/2015 PUBLISHED IN EMPLOYMENT NEWS DATED 21-27 MARCH 2015 (Click here to download this ADVT)
The Government has decided to dispense with interviews for all Group "B‟ Non-Gazetted and Group "C‟ Posts for which the Commission makes recruitment. As Selection process had not commenced, the provisions relating to interview/personality test contained in para 9 of above mentioned the Notice under question stand modified consequent to the decision of the Government. The Commission will, therefore, hold Online Written Examination for filling up the vacancies of Advertisement No. WR/01/2015. Accordingly, the following amendment is issued to the Notice:
Revised Selection Procedure: (Click Here to Download Official Notice)
1. The Commission has decided to fill up all Selection Posts through online/offline objective type written examination. The Online/Offline Examination Scheme is as follows:
(a) In respect of posts for which there is specific requirement of knowledge of a particular subject or subjects the online examination may be for 200 marks with 200 questions. 100 questions on the specific subject(s) and 50 questions each on English Language and General Knowledge. In case the EQ covers more than one subject, like mathematics or commerce or statistics, etc. the 100 questions on subject of specialization may include questions on all the subjects.
(b) In respect of posts for which Higher Secondary or Degree in any subject is the EQ without specialization in any subject/discipline, the test may be general in nature for 200 marks with 200 questions i.e. 50 questions on English Language and 50 questions on General Awareness.
(c) For posts with matriculations as EQ, and where there is no requirement of a skill test like typing, data entry test, etc. a written examination may be held online/offline in the pattern of paper-I of MTS Examination. The examination may be for 150 marks with 150 questions as indicated below
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
(d) There will be no negative marking either in online or offline examination.
(e) In respects of post with matriculation of Higher Secondary as EQ, if there is provision for skill test in EQ, no written examination (online or offline) will be held and candidates will be shortlisted for skill test on the basis of percentage of mistakes in skill test.
2. The Prescribed number of candidates meeting the eligibility conditions will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks in Essential Qualification for an online written examination. It is decided that Percentage of Marks in EQ will be arrived at on the basis of aggregate marks of all the subjects of all the year/semesters. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications, etc. will not entitle candidates to be called for the online examination.
Sharing is Caring, Please share this post with your Friends.
clarification regarding latest ssc corrigendum notification Reviewed by Admin on 9:14:00 AM Rating: