RBI Grade B- Phase II 2015-16 Result pdf download
RBI Grade B- Phase II 2015-16 Result out, check yours
Click Below to Download PDF of selected candidates Roll No. List
NOTE: Mark list & category wise cut - off for the above examination and final selection will be displayed on website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.
1. The interview call letters to all these shortlisted candidates indicating dates and venue of the interview will be sent through E-mail (registered in the online application).
2. All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of interview call letter through their E-mail ID and bring it (hard copy) on the day of interview alongwith ORIGINAL documents.
3. All these shortlisted candidates are advised to send the photocopy of the documents (one set of copies) in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (From Matriculation/ SSC Exam) onwards - Mark sheets of all years/semesters and Passing/ Degree certificates, Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD).
4. As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.) are allotted, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the Board/University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from competent authority of the Board/University/Institute and forward the same to us. If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at para 2 (b) of the recruitment advertisement no. 3A/2015-16 will be applied.
5. If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
6. Shortlisted Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
7. All these shortlisted candidates are also requested to take print out of the relevant proforma mentioned below, duly fill up and complete them and send alongwith copy of above mentioned certificates to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Reserve Bank of India Building, Third floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai 400008” by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
- SC/ST candidates - In addition to (i) above, latest SC-ST CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format.
- PWD candidates – In addition to (i) [and (ii)/(iii)-if applicable] above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. The Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates) will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of on-line/written exam/test.
Disclaimer: Though utmost care has been taken while preparing the list of successful candidates, the Board reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors, if any.
Source- RBI Official website
RBI Grade B- Phase II 2015-16 Result pdf download Reviewed by Admin on 9:48:00 PM Rating: